Robert H. Goddard says that ,

"It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow."

Friday, August 27, 2010

About my past :)

Did you ever hear the story about 'Sang Kancil Dan Kura-Kura '? hahaha .. I have long heard stories from my mom.. Remember the old childhood ..The book was specially brought by my grandmother from Malaysia for me..At that time, I feel very happy and fiery-flaming to hear the story of the book.. My mother told the story before I go to sleep .. What a funny is, one page per night..hahaha .. You have to believe this ! Because I'm always asked about the book .. hahaha .. crazy .. Probably because of that, I fall asleep .. Out across a page..The book has 30 page as possible, i guess, so within one month of the book is completed..hahahaaaa ...My mom always had time to tell about that book..Sometimes if shes busy at work, she tried very hard. No matter through the cell phone or something else..And if she fails, she will buy me another story book and attach a note that was written 'SORRY ABOUT LAST NIGHT HONEY, I WAS BUSY AT WORK'..  

 I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MAMA ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment