Robert H. Goddard says that ,

"It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow."

Sunday, August 22, 2010

You want to know about my past ? Before I start the story, do you have a tissue on your side? xD

Story began when I was living in Malaysia in 2007 and started my secondary school at SMK Bandar Rinching. (First day of school) I feel very bored in class, with students who behave like kiddy with noisy romp, crying, and so on. I started thinking, " how can I adapt to the environment like this ? it is disgusting. " When the bell sounded, I do not know why the students' joy and ran screaming down the stairs.. I just sat in my seat and sleep. When I awake, I look around me and I saw a girl running down the stairs. She looks very beautiful and maybe that time I started to fall in love with her.....................




Will be continue. sorry guys, Im sleepy..  Goodnight yea ! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment